Fun Stuff for Biking
What's the weather on the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk? Find out by going to the Delaware Environmental Observing System website and select the RB boardwalk station. You can see the actual weather station near the North end of the boardwalk.
What's that ship out there? If you've wondered about the large ships often seen offshore, wonder no more! Check out the free Vessel Finder website. Zoom the map to the Delaware shore and bay and simply click on the icon of the ship you see. You can learn the name, type, speed and destination of the ships plus much more.
Want to see what's happening on the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk without getting out of bed? Check out these real time boardwalk cams:
- The Atlantic Sands Hotel boardwalk cam provides a great vista looking toward Rehoboth Avenue.
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel webcam offers an upclose view of beach happenings.
Loads of bike trail information
- Bikeatthebeach.com is an app you can use of your smartphone to not only see the bike trails...it will also show you where you are (if your GPS is on). Simply go to [About & Help] and click on [Toggle My Location].
- A detailed map of Cape Henlopen State Park
- A map of the 15-mile bike loop through Rehoboth Beach, Cape Henlopen State Park and Lewes
- A Map of the Junction & Breakwater and the Gondon's Pond bike trails
More cool local webcams
- The Friends of Cape Henlopen State Park sponsor Osprey Cam located near the park. While it's fascinating to watch the raptors, you see the road (and part of the bike loop) that leads into the state park and the Lewes/Cape May ferry behind the nest.
- The live video from the Cap May - Lewes ferry shows a number of portions of the bike loop. The toll booth cam shows part of the bike loop along Cape Henlopen Drive. The Freeman Highway cam shows a portion of the loop beside the highway headed towards the Junction & Breakwater trail.
- The waterfront in Lewes in real time.
- The DelDOT website offers live traffic cams around the Rehoboth Beach and Lewes area.
Still more fun stuff